Pinotage public tastings
Join WINE magazine for an informative seated tasting of the top-scoring wines from the 2011 Pinotage category tasting. The tastings will be presented by De Wet Viljoen from Neethlingshof Wine Estate.
Wines included in the line-up:
- Boland Cellar Reserve No 1 2009
- Durbanville Hills Rhinofields 2009
- Neethlingshof 2005
- Neethlingshof The Short Story Collection The Owl Post 2009
- Pella Thomas Se Dolland 2008
- Rijk’s Reserve 2007
- River Grandeur 2009 (Viljoensdrift Wines)
- Spencer Bay 2008 (Namaqua Wines)
- Spier Private Collection 2008
- Windmeul Reserve 2009
Tickets cost R150 per person (WINE magazine subscribers pay R130) and can be booked by calling 0860 100 203 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
In the interest of fellow tasters, please refrain from wearing excessive perfume or aftershave.
Date: 12 May 2011
Venue: Sandton Sun Hotel
Date: 19 May 2011
Venue: Mount Nelson Hotel
Date: 26 May 2011
Venue: Beverly Hills Hotel